Tuesday, June 24, 2014

A new beginning part 2

Where to begin?! It's crazy for me to even put it in words. This week I'm leaving behind something that has been a huge part of my life for the past 5 years. As of June 25,2014 I will no longer be an employee of Super Fitness. 

I'm not even really sure what to say about it. Anyone who knows me knows how much I love my job. It has not only helped mold me into the person I am today but has also allowed me to help others make the decision to lead a healthier lifestyle as well....It truely is such a rewarding career. I love being able to help members make the decision to change their lives. I love watching them become a more confident person & realizing that they are way more capable than what they had thought. I love when they thank me for not giving up on them and bugging them until they said yes. There isn't much better than that!

The decision to leave wasn't an easy one but ultimately I feel it is the best one for me and my family.
So for the time being I will take the opportunity to spend more time with my children and enjoy the extra time that I will get with them. I still love Super Fitness and will continue to be a member And will hopefully be able to work out on a regular schedule again! 

So what will I do now?! Stay tuned..... :-) Lots of working out and who knows?


1 comment: