Tuesday, October 7, 2014

It's up to you


It's been quite awhile since I've posted but I've had a few things on my mind that I felt the need to discuss.
It's no secret that I'm an independent Isagenix Consultant/Health Coach. It's what I love, what I believe in and what I'll always promote. However, with that being said, I'm not going to shove that down your throat. If you aren't interested, fine. If you want to know more or are ready to make a commitment to a lifestyle change, I will be here to help you the whole way through. I love nothing more than watching peoples live transform right before my eyes both physically & mentally and sometimes even financially.
What I think more people need to think about when making a decision to diet is this: Is this something that I can realistically do for the rest of my life? If not why waste your time? I guess if it's a quick fix that you want then go for it. But lets be real the minute you stop doing your "diet" you are going to gain it all back and maybe some additional. Chances are, like most diets, you have done more damage than good to your metabolism making it even harder to lose those unwanted pounds.
work.
Another thing that bothers me: Do you even care about your health and the consequences of what you are doing to your body? I'm not going to bash anything in particular but do research on what you are ingesting and by research I don't mean google and read reviews on what others think of the products. I mean really research the ingredients and educate yourself on what you are taking. Chances are if it sounds to good to be true (lose unwanted weight without changing what you eat and/or working out) it probably is. Just like you can't get paid with out going to work, you can't expect to lose weight without a little.
Ultimately it's your choice. I can only hope that you'll choose long term health and wellness over short term get skinny quick tactics. Strong & Healthy is the new beautiful 😘


No comments:

Post a Comment